There are several quality dog training programs that live up to their reputations. If you are going to be spending time training your dog, you want to have good solid advice and guidance because your time is valuable, and you want your dog trained the best way possible. Here is where online dog training comes in. You can find free tips here and there to train your dog
The good news is that there are two very good
1. The first is The Online Dog Trainer that has been created by a gentleman with many years of dog training experience and is affectionately known as Doggy Dan. He offers a $1 trial for three days access to his website that contains all of the training that you will ever need. Who can’t afford a dollar to take a look? Make sure you write down the day you began your trial so you can cancel if you want to.
Many dog owners have difficulty walking their dogs on the leash, with their dog pulling, making you feel out of control and frustrated not knowing what you are doing wrong. You want to be in control of your dog, but you do not know how. Check out his free video here which is pretty convincing of his expertise of how he trains a dog to heel calmly by his side in a short period of time.
There are many good points to his training methods that are very appealing to the dog owner that wants a humane method to train his pet:
- There are no harsh or cruel methods in his training
- He has a love of dogs and respect for dog owners
- His demonstrations of every aspect of dog training is easy to follow
- There is no doubt, he knows dog behavior and he wants to pass on his knowledge to other dog owners, so that they can be in control of their dogs and enjoy a better lifestyle with their dogs.
- His training has social proof–people have given many testimonies over the years that his methods work.
Another very reputable program that has met with great success is “Brain Training for Dogs.”
The creator of this program is Adrіеnnе Farricelli.
She is a рrоfеѕѕіоnаl CPDT-KA certified dоg trainer living іn Arizona wіth her huѕbаnd аnd twо amazing Rottweilers, Einstein and Petra.
Needless tо say, she is раѕѕіоnаtе аbоut dоgѕ and absolutely lоvеs whаt she does
She has many credentials that verify her as a dog training expert:
1. Her wоrk featured in USA Tоdау аnd Every Dog mаgаzіnе.
2. Cоntrіbutеd tо еHоw аnd All Experts. 3. Helped thоuѕаndѕ оf struggling dоg оwnеrѕ аll оvеr thе world.
4. Ran a ѕuссеѕѕful саgе-lеѕѕ bоаrd аnd trаіn соmраnу.
5. Prоvіdеd trаіnіng to ѕеrvісе dоgѕ for military vеtеrаnѕ.
Comparing The Two Programs
There are several basic differences between the 2 programs.
- The Online Dog Trainer is a more traditional dog training program, following the philosophy that you as the owner have to become the “pack leader” and that your dog will choose to follow you. Brain Training for Dogs is based on scientific research that your dog loves to learn and otherwise would be bored and will respond to specific positive training techniques.
- The Online Dog Trainer has a $1 trial for 3 days, and then for every month you want
accessafter that, there is a $37 dollar fee/month. You can stop the program any time you want. Brain Training for Dogs has a one charge fee of $ 47 lifetimeaccess and a 60 daymoney back guarantee “for any reason”.
- Both programs are humane in their teaching methods and both have enthusiastic supporters.
- The Online Dog Trainer is taught by a man, Brain Training for Dogs by a
woman,if that makes any difference to you.
- From an unbiased opinion, I think that both programs are equally effective. The most important criteria
isthe type of training philosophy you embrace and are most comfortable with: 1) You must become pack leader which is the more traditional training philosophy or, 2) Your dog enjoys learning, which is the most recent and cutting edgetraining. You can always start with one of the programs and see how you like it. If you are not convinced, then get a refund and try the other program!
You can always start with one of the programs and see how you like it. If you are not convinced, then get a refund and try the other program!
I would like to hear any opinions you have of either program. Please register you comments below! Thank you.
The Doglover Team