Here, Adrienne addresses Maggie’s Jumping Problem and quickly gets it under control. Seeing is believing. As a dog lover, I personally endorse this program as the number one training program for dogs and puppies for several major reasons:
- It only uses positive reinforcement, no “negative” reinforcement techniques to train your dog. Recently, Scotland banned the use of shock collars and devices for dog training. This is undoubtedly a trend and will only continue as people begin to see animals as having emotions and severe training methods as abusive. The training method used strengthens the bond between owner and dog since there is a reward when the dog does something positive.
- The program is not only recommended based on the success it has had. It is also based on the latest science about the learning nature of the dog brain.
- The creator of the program is an expert. Adrienne Farricelli has been working professionally with dogs for more than a decade. She started working in a veterinarian hospital in 2006, and she volunteered at the local animal shelter in 2007, where she fostered and trained pets in need of temporary homes. She is currently a certified dog trainer and behavior consultant. She holds dual certification in dog training. She is a recognized expert in dog training having apprenticed under a master dog trainer for over 200 hours in 2010, and certified by the Italian Association for Dog Trainers and Canine Consultants. After teaching basic and advanced obedience classes in Missouri and spending the summer teaching Canine Musical Freestyle, she obtained certification by the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CPDT-KA®) in the United States.
- The program is promised and guaranteed to be effective for 60 days or you get your money back no questions asked. Guarantees of this type have to be honored since they are through a reputable platform (Clickbank who reinforces guarantees since it is in writing).
- Presently, the one time cost for the training program is $47 with no monthly fees like other dog training programs (Doggy Dan is one example). Built into the program is a forum for members where people can talk about their dogs with other dog owners and any new information added to the program can be accessed.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by getting this program! Life is too short not to try the things that may improve it dramatically!You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Adrienne Farricelli is a gifted dog trainer who addresses every situation imaginable in training your dog. So if you want to do something for your dog and yourself, check it out to give you and your dog years of better living together. Click the button below: